Sunday, September 15, 2013

124



Speak Up and Speak Out About this New Fake Teaparty

I am not a writer but I don't have to be to speak out and speak up. I have said it before and will say it again: from forced vaginal ultrasounds, huge government right between a woman’s legs interfering with her private choices  to plan a family including contraception,  to the right to vote and the right to habeas corpus, sharia islamophobes,  birthers, truthers, racists and especially the religious right,  have ruined the Teaparty and any semblance of good fiscal policy, reducing the debt,  small government and personal liberty that it once stood for. The rest of us can't run away from it fast enough.

Before you in the Teaparty say oh that liberal media, did it ever occur to you, that this is a strategy to keep you from knowing what you should know? You can't choose to be informed of that which simply feeds your side of any given issue. To be informed, truly informed, you must consume news that does not simply appeal to you. I am a Fox Noise survivor and the Foxification of my brain. Its why I can truly fight for freedom and liberty and see a threat regardless where it comes from. When I hear Republicans and the Teaparty say that voter suppression and election fraud is not a problem simply because Democrats and "liberal media" report it, I am sickened. We are divided and conquered and no longer give a rats ass about freedom and liberty unless its your own. Their rights are your rights.

No comments:

Post a Comment