Friday, April 15, 2011

We Can Argue About the Other Stuff Later... Amen to That!

Author: Jeanette Borges

I found this website while Googling “tea party, taxes and  corporations”. The reason I did that search is because I am thinking to myself “what did I miss”. You see I guess I was with the “tea party” before it morphed into something I do not agree with and do not recognize. Besides abortion and the tyrannical religious right, there is the birther movement, the shariah law movement and the stop spending on petty crap movement. I am not a tea partier since all of that happened. Allot of people are leaving it because of all that crap.

These are not accidental distractions that keep us from the core issue of huge government and huge spending for what is tantamount to oligarchies especially on wars.  I like Ron Paul and THAT movement long before Obama was elected. I opposed the war spending then, the Medicare Part D programs and yes the Bush tax cuts for the wealthy because in times of war you help pay for them especially if you profit from them! Don’t make the masses pay for it since their loved ones are coming back in body bags and broken from these wars. The Bush tax cuts for the wealthy left the war bill to the masses didn't it? How patriotic is that? Anyways….

One of things I see happening in with Republicans especially,  (who profess to be hearing the Tea Party)  and the right wing media (all media really),  is that the Tea Party is being used to justify cutting taxes for the wealthiest corporations. They say its what we the people want.

So I see this site after I searched  to see if I was crazy and if there were others out there that have not been corrupted or co-opted. “MONROE, WA) -- A number of Tea Party groups and members from across tee state will hold a “Taxpayer Emancipation March” in Olympia on Friday April 15, the day income tax returns are due.

In a statement the Olympia Tea Party said the purpose of the rally was to protest, “tax slavery” and to protest what it described ad the “Confederation of Big Business, Big Government, and Big Unions.”

“We are peacefully calling for an end to the Confederation of Big Business, Big Government and Big Unions that are forcing Tax Slavery on the middle class,” said Olympia Tea Party head Ken Morse.

I was sooo happy to read that!!! “We oppose the big business special interest influences over our nation”.

You know the Tea Party is being used right now to cut trillions of taxes for those that can afford to buy Congress while the Tea Party we are told wants to cut planned parenthood, NPR, Medicare amongst other things. I believe that in order to afford these cuts for the “oligarchy” you have to cut other stuff. In order to continue to fund the wars you have to cut other stuff and that is exactly what both parties are doing in name of the Tea Party. They are cutting other stuff to fund the wars and giving tax cuts leaving the middle class to pay for the debt. So what the hell is the matter with the Tea Party that they have completely lost their way and appear to be going along with all of this?

“We oppose the big business special interest influences over our nation” Well I agree and I thought that’s what we were all about, because the truth is that our government spends and pillages us and we are the mess we are in because of the influence big business, including the war machine, has over whores in Congress.

I would love to speak with people that are able to keep the movement on point and well, that have not not been corrupted. Are you concerned that our message has been hijacked? Is your movement bipartisan because the Tea Party also used to be THAT. How do you deal with the abortion, birther and Medicare issues? Do you agree with cutting Medicare before anyone in Congress move to stop funding the wars?

I don’t know everything but I would really welcome speaking with people that are thinking about the same things. The Tea Party in Florida has become a corporate puppet and “show me the birth certificate” movement. They want to take back the government from Obama, but he doesn’t have it. Oligarchies do. A corrupt Congress and a corrupt President do. In addition the Tea Party here wants to pass laws that put the whole of the US government in the wombs of every woman and in the doctor’s office. They elected the most corrupt governor ever and like all the other governors and Congress are giving huge cuts to corporations and the wealthiest here while making it up with the masses.

I am not sure if the confederation against Big Business a ploy to distract from the confederation against Big Unions because big business certainly hates unions, control our government and our CORPORATE media who is used to further their message, but for right know I will give this site the benefit of the doubt.

Like I said I would really love to find people like that and find out how they have kept the sheep in the farm. We could use some sanity when it comes to controlling the deficit and paying off our debt and yes WE CAN ARGUE ABOUT THE OTHER STUFF LATER

Mr. Morse I could not agree with you more. Check him out here http://www.olympiateaparty.com/tea_about.html

No comments:

Post a Comment